[mythtv] How to debug "file not found" ?
John P Poet
jppoet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:36:12 UTC 2006
On 6/13/06, John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Three times in the last five days, I have gone to watch a recording
> and had the frontend tell me "The file for this recording cannot be
> found". Each of the three times, the file in question lived on a
> slave backend.
>
> The frontend log has:
>
> 2006-06-13 23:00:23.376 PlaybackBox::play(): Error,
> myth://192.168.2.51:6543/1011_20060411190000.mpg file not found
>
> The file *does* exist. Mplayer will play it just fine.
>
> The frontend used to be able to play this file. I even adjusted the
> commercial cut points shortly after the file was recorded, but now it
> refused to play it.
>
> What verbose options do I need to give the backends/frontend to help
> diagnose this problem?
>
Restarting the frontend had no effect.
Restarting the slave backend had no effect.
Restarting the master backend fixed the problem.
Now I have to wonder how long it will take before it happens again...
John
More information about the mythtv-dev
mailing list