[mythtv] SoC 2006: Configuration Revamp Information

Mark A. Hoover mahoover at ispaceonline.org
Mon Jun 12 12:50:44 UTC 2006

> ------------------------------
> From: "Justin M. Hunt" <beyonddeath at focushere.ca>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv] SoC 2006: Configuration Revamp Information
>
> Even better lets roll with that setup.
>
> As to the various comments about hardware pages, I would like to
> have them show up only when hardware is present, so I will most likely
> get the basic layout done then work towards something like that.

I think this would be a great idea.  I installed the MythMusic plugin on a
box with no optical drive, but I have the menu items displayed pertaining
to the drive.  Would be really nice if they didn't show up.

One note though, in the event that Myth doesn't detect a piece of hardware
(or you just want to look at the options), might be nice to have a "Show
All Options" (or whatever you want to call it) toggle.....