[mythtv] SoC 2006: Configuration Revamp Information

Justin M. Hunt beyonddeath at focushere.ca
Fri Jun 9 15:45:49 UTC 2006

Hi Buzz,

I think that putting LCD inside appearance is a good idea(TM).  I think
making a recording/playback subsection is also a good idea and cant
beleive I didnt think of it. ;)

So here we go:
Setup
--General
--Database Settings
----Server
----Logging
--Appearance
----GUI
----LCD
--Audio
--Guide
--Recording/Playback
----View Recordings
----Recording Profiles
----Playback
----Captions
----Scheduling
----Commercial Detection

I think this is better, as there will be less information on the screen at
once and everything fits into these catagories.   Anyone else have any
ideas or comments?

Justin