[mythtv] MythArchive -> IPod

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Fri Jun 9 10:17:41 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, den 09.06.2006, 19:58 +1000 schrieb Dave Oxley:
> Lukas Kasprowicz wrote:
> > Am Freitag, den 09.06.2006, 12:55 +1000 schrieb Dave Oxley:
> Cool. Where can I get this code? Did it also deal with format conversion
> (flac -> mp3 etc.)?

Currently it is not availible yet. (Migrating to another server). Should
be on the new, after the weekend.

It currently does not deal with format conversion, but it is not really
much work to integrate it.

It does take care of copying files the device understands (currently
manual configuration in the script).

I send you the code by mail.

Lukas