[mythtv] mythplugins compile failure using svn head?

Frank Lynch frank.lynch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 01:00:20 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,
I just updated to svn head and I am now unable to compile a number of the
mythplugins. All of the mythplugins compiled without error when I was
working from last weeks svn, so I'm assuming that its not something askew
with my environment (but I guess thats always a possibility FWIW I'm on
Ubuntu dapper drake, gcc 4.0 qt 3.3.5).

What is interesting is that all the plugins faill to compile due to the same
same basic error stating that REG_MEDIA_HANDLER was passed the wrong number
of arguments.

eg:
main.cpp:277:67: error: macro "REG_MEDIA_HANDLER" passed 6 arguments, but
takes just 5
main.cpp:281:67: error: macro "REG_MEDIA_HANDLER" passed 6 arguments, but
takes just 5
main.cpp: In function 'void initKeys()':
main.cpp:276: error: 'REG_MEDIA_HANDLER' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/local/home/flynch/Desktop/projects/myth/mythplugins/mythdvd/mythdvd'
**
Is anyone else seeing this issue?
cheers,
--Frank