[mythtv] Odd outout of mythtv after updgrade to 10084

Peter Kornhuld Webmaaschter at gmx.de
Thu Jun 1 13:47:59 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm not shure if this is a bug, but i don't think it is my fault because i
only upgraded mythtv from rev [9175] to [10084] and did nothing else.

First everything works fine, but after using xine or mplayer the first time,
things getting weird: The Video-picture gets an Gamma-effect (see attachment)
with every player i tried. The only possibilty is to restart X.

Facts:
 1. after Upgrading to 10084 Video works fine until first usage of
xine/mplayer
 2. after restarting X xine/mythtv are working but not mythtv. After testing
mythtv, xine/mplayer arent working anymore.
 3. Downgrade to rev 9175, restart X, start downgraded mythtv (works),upgrade
again: the upgraded mythtv works until first usage of xine/mplayer.
 4. Making snapshots with xine results in an error-free png-file (attachment
is a poor fake to show the effect)

Is this a bug? Do you need log-files?

Grees
  Peter