[mythtv] Recent SVN won't compile on Ubuntu 6.06 on PowerPC Mac Mini

e7 t3 e7t3 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 09:05:45 UTC 2006

I have a PowerPC Mac Mini with Ubuntu 6.06 installed.
I can successfully compile SVN trunk revisions up to 10496, but for any after that, I get the error message:
make[2]: Entering Directory: `opt/src/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmythmpeg2`
{standard input}:116: Error: unsupported relocation against v0
This seems to happen on the file cpu_accel.c