[mythtv] Scanning for channels

jam at tigger.ws jam at tigger.ws
Sat Jul 22 01:32:24 UTC 2006

Hi

I grabbed yesterdays trunk SVN.
The channel scanning still does not work correctly.
Some channels do, some don't tune. (australia, default)

I'm using a 3G p4 with Twinhan Mini Ter, and DVICO plus) ie DTV
built with: configure --enable-dvb --enable-proc-opt

I have a DB dump that does work (older, one of many tries) and inserting that
gets all channels working.

Frequencies are mostly correct (though in recent past this has not been so)

If there was, and somebody can point me at, a description of the db schema for
channels, I'd spelunk and report what was happening properley. Mean while the
scan does not work robustly on 0.19, 0.19-fixes, trunk

James