[mythtv] How to record a program in mythtv from command line (andnot from mythfrontend).

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:46:18 UTC 2006

From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org]
On Behalf Of samir ghodasara
Sent: 13 July 2006 05:26
To: mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv] How to record a program in mythtv from command line
(andnot from mythfrontend).

HI,

I am looking for the way to record the TV Shows using th mythtv but i would
invoke  recording from command prompt (not from mythfronted ).currently i am
able to record a program using mythfrontend on my suse linux 10.0 machine.

Is there a way to do so?
waiting for your replay.

Thanks & Regards,
samir.

Hi Samir,

Please monitor the users thread, there have, very recently been many posts
on that topic. Have a read of that, there are some suggestions there :-)
Maybe join in on that thread?

HTH

Steve