[mythtv] Ticket #2041: LiveTV tuning broken for IVTV tuner between  and 
mythtv at miwers.dk
Mon Jul 10 22:43:31 UTC 2006
>On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 13:27 -0500, Harley Peters wrote:
>> I just noticed this ticket was closed with the response that it works
>> for you. I did not create this ticket but i also have this problem.
>> In my case it effects all my tuners dvb (hd3000), ivtv (pvr250) and a
>> v4l software card.
>> On the ivtv cards i have channels 3 threw 73 and with the latest svn
>> version it will only tune channel 4 and 73 using the channel up and
>> keys. I can tune to any channel directly without any problems.
>> I already tried deleting all of the channel data from the database via
>> mythtv-setup and reentering it but that didn't help.
>> I have since reverted back to svn 10390 and restored my database from a
>> backup and everything works normal again.
>> I would like to get this fixed if possible and would be willing to help
>> out if you tell me what you need.
>> Otherwise at some point i will have to trash my database and start over
>Can you provide me with a dump of your channels table?
>"select * from channel order by sourceid, channum;" is fine.
>Are you using "Channel Number" sorting or "Callsign" sorting?
>When you say you 'reentering' the channels, do you mean you
>manually insert the channels?
>Do you have listings data for all your channels?
I am also experiencing this exact problem. I've been testing different
revisions, and I have narrowed it down to start from rev 10392 (closing
ticket #1966, Merges mythtv-atscsrcid to head.)
This screws up my channel changing when using the channel up or channel
down commands. I can tune to the other channels manually, but I usually
always "channel surf". Channel up tunes directly to channum 2 and
Channel down tunes directly to channum 50 in my case. My channel numbers
range from 1 to 34, and a gap to 50 in the end, for the info channel.
I'm using channel number sorting and I've attached my channeldump.txt
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-dev