[mythtv] Duplicate check error, not yet broadcasted shows marked as already recorded

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Mon Jan 30 20:33:33 UTC 2006

Hey,

Have a look at this screenshot:

http://doktorn.sub.nu/blandat/upcoming.png

Something is wrong with the duplicate checker here. 1st episode of the
new season "Floor filler" was broadcasted today. It recorded fine, but
for some reason MythTV thinks that it has already recorded the rest of
the season aswell. While it would be really fantastic if that was true,
it's obvious that's not the case.

As you can see in the recording schedule settings:

http://doktorn.sub.nu/blandat/schedule.png

Duplicate check method is set to "Subtitle and description". Further,
you can see in the upcoming shows list:

http://doktorn.sub.nu/blandat/showings.png

...that neither subtitle nor description is identical between the
showings. Thus, there must be something else triggering a "false
positive" here.

I just upgraded to latest SVN. Until now, I've been running some SVN
synced just the last days of 2005. Is this a bug in the scheduler
somewhere or is it maybe faulty EPG data?

Best regards,
Rickard Borgmäster