[mythtv] LiveTV problem

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Wed Jan 25 11:00:56 UTC 2006

> Unfortunate for me it happens all the time. I can't watch LiveTV or make
> a recording. Always stuttering.

Even going directly to LiveTV?
I take it that your X-setup is OK?
I also get stuttering with 6.9.0 as it will use almost all
of the CPU available.
The nature of this is more intermittent though. The file problem
will create a quite regular 2 sec OK 1 sec halt 2s OK 1s halt and so on.
There is also a lot of messages in the logfile from mpeg2video.

> Does your recording still mess up MythTV? In that case maybe some developer
> could look at that and figure out what is wrong?

Sure does.

Dag