[mythtv] LiveTV Info Button

Brian C. Huffman huffman at graze.net
Tue Jan 24 20:19:30 UTC 2006

All,

I read the mythtv-dev and commits list closely and I've gone back
through trac, but I can't see any mention of bringing back the old style
"Info" as it was pre-livetv redo.  In current SVN (or within the past
week or so), when you hit info even if you are "caught up" with LiveTV,
it shows the status bar instead of the date, time, and program
information like it used to.

Is there any intention of bringing that back?  Egh - or perhaps a config
option that I've overlooked (if so, I'll get flamed, I'm sure - but I
can't check as I'm at work).

Thanks,
Brian