[mythtv] Old LCD code laying around?

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jan 24 13:32:02 UTC 2006

>Hi,

>I think there might be some of the old LCD code laying around.
>Sometimes when I'm watching a recording, I will notice that the LCD
>will display program information in the old format (scrolling text, no
>progress bar) during one of the durations, then resume using the new
>format. I was going to submit a ticket, but thought I'd check here
>first before I did.
>
>Also, what's the easiest way to find out which release/version of SVN
>I'm running... I figured that information might be a better help to
>you.

>Thanks!
>Matt

Matt , just seen your reply on ticket #1044

Can't say I have seen this myself. If you are still having this
problem with current svn create a ticket and add as much information
you can about under what circumstances you see this. Is it just at the
start or in the middle of playing a recording, how long does it last for.
What exactly do you see? etc. If you can narrow it down to a set of
steps that always reproduce the problem even better  :)

Paul H.