[mythtv] mythmusic hangs gui in full screen spectrum visualization

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Jan 23 22:46:36 UTC 2006

> Just wondering if anybody else has seen this?

	Sadly, this is an old problem. 0.16 did it.
0.18-fixes also does it. I think it is caused by
having a non 4:3 screen geometry.

> Here is the backtrace file, and I saw nothing added to the regular
> mythfrontend logs. Should this go into a trac?
>
> <gdb.txt>

	Yes, although I am not sure how useful the backtrace is.
If you can get MythMusic to crash, however...

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia   |  when you stop believing