[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase ran, no data

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 20:16:26 UTC 2006

On Monday 23 Jan 2006 19:55, Tom Hughes wrote:
> I sent my patch to one of the lists the other day - mine removes them
> from the subtitle and makes them into proper episode number records
> in the XML instead.

That's a good idea. I presume you submitted it to the xmltv list? Does the
XMLTV spec have an field for this information and in what format?

It could be an informative addition to the program details page in Myth,
showing you were in the series you were. It's a shame then that the
Radiotimes don't provide series info. "1/20" is only so useful if there have
been 10 series (Seasons for our American friends)!
--
Stuart Morgan