[mythtv] Backend process dies at 4GB file limit?

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Thu Jan 19 08:12:53 UTC 2006

I tried that one before, and it was unusable (it confused files with
directories, and would often return binary inode data when it thought it was
accessing a file and it was actually a directory,  and symlinks were
unpredictable).

But it looks to have improved significantly  - even if symlinks aren't
handled, they should at least be gracefully ignored now(according to the
doco anyway).

Buzz.