[mythtv] Compiling with -Os is better than -O3

Martin van Es mrvanes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:41:52 UTC 2006

Inspired by your mail I tried the same (VIA Epia seems to fare better
with size opt instead of 03) and found that configure doesn't honour
optimize=small in some way, but you can easily edit
libs/libmyth/mythconfig.mak iirc and change the OPTFLAGS line in
whatever you need.

Martin

--
if but was any useful, it would be a logic operator