[mythtv] Channel handling

jafa hdtv at silicondust.com
Sun Jan 15 01:16:35 UTC 2006

Hi Guys,

The HDHomeRun code is now finding and connecting to the box ok. When a
recording starts it configures the target parameters and streams video.

Next on the list of things to get working is changing channel... it
looks like I need to implement SetChannelByString?

How do I convert the display channel number into the RF channel number?
(or frequency would be ok too). Do I need to write a query to get this
information from the database or is there common code already to do this?

Also, is there code already to process the TS to determine which PIDs
are required for a given sub-channel?

Thanks,

Nick