[mythtv] Housekeeping function thrashing mysql

Buechler, Mark R Mark_R_Buechler at bausch.com
Sat Jan 14 15:06:33 UTC 2006

Thanks. I managed to reduce the time down to just under 8 seconds by
converting a couple columns back to latin1. However, if anything attempts to
access the db during that time (like starting livetv) it will be delayed
several seconds. It would be nice to to throw a loop around the select and
do a LIMIT x, x + 10; x++ type thing.

- Mark.