[mythtv] mythtv-0.18.1-showacpitemperature.patch - show ACPI temp in MythWeb-backendstatus

Robert Zwerus arzie at dds.nl
Sat Jan 14 01:12:50 UTC 2006

Hey there,

Just completed installing and configuring MythTV. It's a great program!

I installed MythWeb and noticed the 'Backend status' menuitem. I created a
small addition, to show the ACPI CPU temperature
("/proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THRM/temperature") under 'Machine information'.

The attached patch is against mythtv-0.18.1 (the last version included in
Gentoo), but should be easily appliable to other versions.

It'd be nice to see it included in the main distribution. Thanks in advance!
--
A Dieu,
 Robert Zwerus - WWW: http://zwering.adsl.utwente.nl
 ICQ UIN: 3943443 - MSN: robert_zwerus at hotmail.com
 Currently playing: Elliott Smith - Independence Day