[mythtv] mythmusic and non-id3 tagged songs

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Fri Jan 13 22:20:57 UTC 2006

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Friday 13 January 2006 16:11, Rickard Borgmäster wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>Just found out another limiting factor with mythmusic. And that is that
>>when scanning for songs and adding such without id3 tags. In the setup
>>it is possible to enter a pattern for the storage directory like
>>GENRE/ARTIST/ALBUM/TITLE and such. I miss a NULL or IGNORE keyword here.
>

> So, fix your tags?  It's really not that difficult, and doesn't take long with
> something like easytag.

Well... you're right ofcourse. I was just so glad that mythmusic
actually had a way to handle non-tagged songs and actually work, if the
directory structure is designed in a compatible way. I saw my chance to
get away.. :*)

easytag you say... I'll look it up, thanks for the tip!

Best regards
Rickard Borgmäster