[mythtv] trac's closed

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Fri Jan 13 00:12:55 UTC 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 14:15, Isaac Richards wrote:
> to anon users - I'll reopen it later today, unless I can get this plugin:
>
> http://trac-hacks.swapoff.org/wiki/AccountManagerPlugin
>
> working, which will let people create accounts.  Though, it doesn't seem to
> do any email verification, so, dunno if it'll work, really.

and it's back up, same permissions as before

Anyone know python and want to fix trac up a bit?  That AccountManagerPlugin
is a good start, but it really needs email verification like every other web
thingie that creates accounts.  I'd do it, but I'd have to learn python and
find time, first..

People tend to act _slightly_ more mature when they have to use a working
email account for something.  Raises the bar to entry slightly, at least.

Isaac