[mythtv] MythVideo Theme Problem

Mathew Block xengor at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:20:39 UTC 2006

I have a few themes that I have found on the Internet, some from the
official MythTV website that have an alignment problem with the text in the
"video list". I recently downloaded the theme Titivillus and the problem was
not in it. I think I have narrowed the problem down to themes that don't
provide a video-ui.xml. I would assume in this case the default one is used.
There I believe the problem lies in that default file. If somoene could help
me along with this problem I would be most greatful. I have searched around
the net for a solution but got no where. The closest I came was a person
asking a similar question over a year ago on this list, the answer was not
provided though.

Cheers, Mathew.