[mythtv] XvMC studdering

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 10 04:34:26 UTC 2006

Kevin Kuphal wrote:

>Even weirder, if I don't compile with debug options, I get a segfault
>that I can't reproduce with debugging on (I just get the studdering).

When the OSD comes up, hit ESC to hide it straight away, does the audio
continue to stutter?

I've noticed that when I play back HDTV recordings with XvMC, anytime
OSD turns up, the CPU load will be 100%, an the video/audio will
stutter... If I leave the OSD to fade by itself, sometimes the audio
will continute to stutter, if I hit ESC and hide the OSD, sometimes
playback will resume normally...

Though I'm not sure if my problem is related to yours, I'm using 6600GT
with 1-8178.