[mythtv] MythTV Usability Report

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Jan 9 20:54:38 UTC 2006

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
>     Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 00:25:01 -0500
>     From: Isaac Richards <ijr at case.edu>
>
>     On Monday 09 January 2006 00:19, f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
>     > Sure, Isaac presumably had his reasons for doing the work on the
>     > mainline, even though it was a matter of some controversy even to
>     > other developers.
>
>     I asked the other developers _first_.  None cared if I disabled it.  Don't
>     lie.
>
> Don't assume that a misunderstanding is a lie.

In the time you've been posting to this list you never accomplished
anything other than spewing sanctimonious criticism. To me it's all
BS and I'd never thought to categorize. Could you please enumerate
all the different ways you are full of shit so we can evolve a proper
taxonomy?

> I based this on memories of discussion on the -dev list asking why
> this wasn't done on a branch.  Without going back and checking, I have
> no idea if those involved in that discussion were developers or not.

"I don't know therefore I'm not wrong." Brilliant. What genre does
this go under?

--  bjm