[mythtv] MythTV Usability Report

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Mon Jan 9 11:58:55 UTC 2006

> You're missing the point.  Myth isn't something as simple as "kate",
> expecting to sit down and make use of every feature of Myth without
> reading any documentation is just plain silly.  Any "study" that starts
> from that point of view is flawed and therefor useless from the start.

I would like to turn that around. *Especially* by evaluating useability
using the "you don't need to read the manual" idea, you are more likely to
end up with software for which you need to read as less as possible. It is
always possible of course to not implement things from such a study by
assigning them "advanced use, read first".

	Herman