[mythtv] Mythmusic, MMX and i386 packages

Chris Hubball chris at hubball.org
Mon Jan 9 10:31:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying that MMX is built in. Unfortunately, it's still too
slow on my system.

I guess my question now moves onto whether it would be possible to add
more flexible scaling to Goom.  I use VLC with Goom in Windows and that
lets you specify the actual x and y resolution which is then scaled to
fill the screen.

I think this would help a lot of people judging by the number of news
posts I've seen about Goom being slow whilst trying speed mine up!

Regards,
Chris.

Message: 18