[mythtv] mythweb video section fixes ? and feature

Chris chris at siggynet.org
Sat Jan 7 14:52:02 UTC 2006

Hello List,

I did however made a few changes to mythweb that might be of interest

*fix show video coverfile . if statement in line 80
themes/default/video/video.php
(no matter what there was no cover image, perhaps my bad)
changing it to "if (show_video_covers && ($show->coverfile) )"
worked for me

* line 46 of modules/video/handler.php
here it didn't made the correct symlink
changing $dir to $mythvideo_dir fixed it for me.

2 minor fixes that did the trick for me.

Together with a collegue I made a patch so you are able to select on
genre as well as on category in the video section of mythweb. (He made
the intial changes, which I changed some more and merged it to current
cvn.

To give you an idea what it looks like
http://www.siggynet.org/mythvideo.png

Is there a change of applying this to a future release of mythweb ?

Comments are welcome, but please go easy on me, i'm not much of a
coder :-))

Chris