[mythtv] mythtranscode - floating point exception

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Sat Jan 7 02:46:21 UTC 2006

Am Samstag, 7. Januar 2006 01:06 schrieb Geoffrey Hausheer:

> So this IS a red herring.  It has nothing to do with the error you are
> seeing.
>
> > This time i executed it without the script:
> >
> > std.txt - output with -v all while running in gdb
> > gdb.txt - ...
>
> Would it be possible for you to send me the 1st 2MB of the file so I
> can debug further.  I'm not sure how this can happen, but it is likely
> due to stream #1 being a data stream.  It should be an easy fix, but I
> don't see the problem looking at the code riht now.

File is to obtain here:

http://maniacxs3.homelinux.net/test.mpg

After ~ 3% of the video a new audio stream appears. this should be a ac3(5.1)
stream. Maybe this could produce the error. I can send you more video if you
want to/ if it is needed.

I used dd to get the first 2 Mb i do not know if the file is corrupted.

Lukas