[mythtv] svn8506 - DVB-T not recording second program in a row

dopez lists at dopez.xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 6 23:32:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

Using a Cinergy T2 USB dvb-t device, when i schedule two programs on the same
channel right after another, the second program doesn't create a mpg file but
in the logs it does mention the recording is started and an entry is made in
the database.

I can reproduce this 100% and already have some log files at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~dopez/mythtv/ (I hope they are verbose enough)

The morning and evening logs have 3 programs in a row on the same channel, the
first and third are recorded only the second one isn't. (I also noticed a few
times randomly a program wasn't recorded but i figure its for the same
reason)

Program start times are :
morning.log - 10:05 1st, 10:38 2nd, 11:05 3th
evening.log - 20:55 1st, 21:00 2nd, 21:15 3th

I hope I'm not the only one, or that I can supply better info if needed,
please let me know if more verbose logs are needed.

thanks,
dopez