[mythtv] OSD positioning problem...

mythtv at merkx.demon.nl mythtv at merkx.demon.nl
Thu Jan 5 20:14:55 UTC 2006

Thanks, it looks as if this indeed has fixed the varying font size problem.

However, the positioning of the OSD is still off, as described before:

I normally have "Aspect Override" in Setup->Settings->Playback set to "4:3
Zoom". If I set this back to "4:3" (the default), then the position is
Okay.
If I then set "Change Aspect Ratio" to "4:3 Zoom" from the OSD Menu, the
position stays okay.

However, if I set "Aspect Override" to "4:3 Zoom", it does not matter what
aspect ratio I choose from the OSD menu, the position is always wrong (top
left is almost halfway down the screen, halfway to the right).

Stanley.