[mythtv] Re: Anyone got a moment to put a couple of trivial patches

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jan 5 14:58:24 UTC 2006

> Also, this would be very useful for installing SVN on multiple FE/BE. I
> am not sure how one does that currently without recompiling on each machine.

I have 4 systems that I run Myth SVN on (3 production and 1 development) and
I only compile once.  Each system is kept at the same revision level for all
packages so I just run "make" on my main development system and then
"make install" on all the other boxes from my nfs-mounted source directory.

--
Chris