[mythtv] Marking programmes as 'previously seen/recorded'

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 14:22:01 EST 2006

> So, yes, I would appreciate this facility (and even mentioned it in
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/169971#169971 ), but as
> I mentioned in that post, I won't have a chance to work on it for a
> while.  I was thinking it would be an easy addition to MythWeb, but if
> available there, it should also be available in the MythTV GUI, too.

Spooky, I hadn't read that post.

It's a very easy addition to MythWeb not least because I can find what I want
much quicker in the MythWeb source.

I've not done any work with the Myth GUI yet - so that might take me longer,
but I could knock up the MythWeb patch quite easily. No promises but when I
get the time I'll submit some patches.
--
Stuart Morgan