[mythtv] Build error

=?big5?B?pr+nta+q?= chasel at e-kingroup.com
Sat Feb 25 11:51:35 UTC 2006

Hello Geoff:

At first I need know you compile the MythTV on the mac os x ? Do you follow the standard flow to setup your application, I compile it on the linux base now and after preview your error message, I ever have same trouble. I think you need check what kind of VGA card or TV Video card and sound card's resource is compatibility for the MythTV. If they is compatibility  for the MythTV, Oh! you can confirm these resource's library file is on the correct
site like "sub-libmythtv" , and your hardware's drive like "cc708window.o" is successful load into your system,
and modules is be up.

I think your problem, I give yor some direction to try to it.

1. Change your gcc modules to 3.3.3-7 version, because I use this version without any compile problem.
2. Check your sysem's profile and your library folder and sub-folder is make note in the profile file.
3. Do yor know what modules is used this object file "cc708window.o" in your mac os or mac hardware modules.
4. Some standard modules you forget to compile to your system, so you need compile some packages before this package.
5. Can you give me your setup up flow for the MythTV, I can try do troubleshooting flow to resolv your problem.

Very happy to know you and have same interest for the MythTV, hope this project have complete soluation, and forward to the world forever.

Taiwan Corba workshop Taipei station.
R.D: Chasel Chiang
chasel at e-kingroup.com
chasel_chiang at yahoo.com.tw