[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9094 - in trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Feb 22 16:01:08 UTC 2006

> I'm just updating those EIT Patches to work with your recent changes and
> wanted to ask if you would prefer that "Support Dishnet Longterm EIT" be a
> global setting or per card input which to me makes more sense?
>
>  If per card is there already a value I can pull for what the current
> cardid is that siparser is working on? I looked and didn't see anything obvious.

Per video source makes the most sense.

I don't think the SIParser or DVBSIParser currently knows anything
about the source, and it probably shouldn't. You can just add a
SIParser::SetDishNetEIT(bool) to the SIParser, which could be set
by TVRec or DVBChannel, which both have access to the source via
ChannelBase.

-- Sniwl