[mythtv] Mythweb Status of Slave Backends?

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Wed Feb 22 16:00:13 UTC 2006

Art Morales wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have 2 (maybe 3) remote backends.  I would like to see their remote
> status on one mythweb page.  Before I add that myself, is there anything
> like this already planned/implemented?

It's already in SVN:

Encoder 1 is local on masterbackend and is not recording.
Encoder 2 is local on masterbackend and is not recording.
Encoder 3 is local on masterbackend and is not recording.
Encoder 4 is local on masterbackend and is not recording.
Encoder 5 is local on masterbackend and is recording: 'Peep' on DCKIDS.
This recording will end at 10:02 AM.
Encoder 6 is remote on basement and is recording: 'Sesame Street' on
WTTW. This recording will end at 11:05 AM.