[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9061 by ijr

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Feb 21 00:54:12 UTC 2006

> Using DVB I appear to only be able to get livetv using streaming now,
> both worked (tho intermittently) a couple of days back.
> I've attached the log of two runs, the first with a streamed, successful
> tune, then the frontend is CTRL-C'd and restarted with a shared directory.

Can you try mounting your shared directory with the "-o actimeo=0" option,
that will turn off attribute caching.  I'm wondering if the issue is
related to that.  It could be that the frontend isn't seeing the file
grow right away because the filesize == 0 is cached and by the time the
cache times out, mythfrontend times out.

--
Chris