[mythtv] mythtv-dev Digest, Vol 36, Issue 41

itsmebcc itsmebcc at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:05:02 UTC 2006

>Then get off your ass, stop whining, and start debugging.
>
>Isaac

Nice.

So my question still stands.  My logs look the same as the logs posted
regarding this issue on the trac.  Lets hear from someone that does not have
this problem anymore.  Not sure why you have such a bad attitude lately, or
why you are so adament that this issue has been resolved when we cannot hear
from one person that has resolved this.  If the ticket would stay open maybe
the issue would be resolved.  And please do not confuse me asking a couple
questions with whining, simply because you do not like the questions.