[mythtv] LiveBufferDir still live in database

Jack Perveiler perveilerj at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 15:33:13 UTC 2006

I was poking around my database this morning and noticed that LiveBufferDir
still exists in the settings table (I'm running 0.19) .  I grepped the
mythtv/mythplugins/myththemes sources and couldn't find it anywhere (which
makes sense, considering how livetv works now).

So I have 2 questions:

1) Is there a reason it's still in the table?
2) If not, I could write a patch to remove it (it would go in dbcheck.cpp,
right?).  It seems like a pretty trivial reason to bump the database schema,
though.  Which is better... small changes in each schema bump, or fewer bumps
with larger changes?  This certainly isn't urgent and could just be folded into
the next time someone else makes a sexier database change.

Thanks,

--Jack