[mythtv] Upgraded to 0.19: Playback half screen

Paul paul4352 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 01:39:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just upgraded my machine to 0.19 and now when I trying to playback
a recording, the recording is stretched so that I can only see the top
half of the show, stretched across the full height of the screen.

If I bring the OSD up it is similarly stretched. However, the
mythfrontend menus all appear correctly as before.

Here are some specifics about my system:

Pundit-R running FC4
ati-flgrx	8.22.5.1
kernel-module-fglrx-2.6.15-1.1831_FC4 8.22.5.1

cheers

Paul