[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r8949 - in

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Feb 14 19:30:12 UTC 2006

> > a 16:9 ratio like 800x450 for testing things.  As I record more HD content, I'll
>
>  Are you doing this just by messing with the GuiX/Y settings or do you
> have a custom modeline for this? If it's a modeline...care to share ?:)

This is by using the GUI height/width settings in mythfrontend.  So my desktop
runs at 1600x1200 or whatever and I have a smaller mythfrontend window running
at 800x600 or 800x450 or whatever for development and testing  No need to run
full-screen on the dev box even if it is dual-headed. :)

--
Chris