[mythtv] Deb builds from SVN?

Adam Egger mythtv2006 at bdam.de
Tue Feb 14 17:42:38 UTC 2006

On 2/13/06, Anthony J. Mirabella <mirabeaj at aneurysm9.ath.cx> wrote:
> Attached is a tarball with the debian dirs updated for post-0.19 svn and
> a couple of scripts I use to build the packages.  [...]

Just a short update from Christian Marillat, as he isn't reading this
ML because of the high traffic here. Please send all your
patches/ideas to Christian directly. It doesn't make any sense to
recreate things he's working on.
I informed Christian about 0.19 yesterday and today there are already
first mythtv packages in his repository (myththemes so far).
Thanks Christian (even if he won't read this ;) ).

Adam