[mythtv] Mythtv 0.19 Frontend segfaults

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Mon Feb 13 18:21:35 UTC 2006

For what it's worth, Peter, over the weekend I turned on the moving
preview option for the Watch Recordings page and started having a
similar problem. It would segfault at some random interval, perhaps
10-15 minutes after I started watching a recording. I turned it back
off, and the problem hasn't happened since. Maybe you have motion
previews turned on?

(I'll generate a log for this crash when I have a chance.)

Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"