[mythtv] creating new scheduled recordings while watching another recording.

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 14:49:55 UTC 2006

On Monday 13 February 2006 7:00, mythtv-commits-request at mythtv.org
wrote:
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:18:20 +0000 (UTC)
> From: mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org
> Subject: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r8934 - in trunk/mythtv by
> 	cpinkham
> To: mythtv-commits at mythtv.org
>
>       Author: cpinkham
>         Date: 2006-02-13 04:18:16 +0000 (Mon, 13 Feb 2006)
> New Revision: 8934
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/8934
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/keys.txt
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.h
>
> Log:
>
> This is a couple mods related to allowing creating new scheduled
> recordings while watching another recording.
>
> Activate the GUIDE key while watching a recording so you can popup
> the Program Guide.  Previously this only worked while watching
> LiveTV.
>
> Create a new FINDER key (defaults to F6) that allows the user to
> popup the Program Finder while watching a recording.

Chris-

Thanks for this... it has been on my "to do" list forever... while
you're in there, any chance you could add it to the OSD menu (i.e.,
both LiveTV and WatchingRecording should have "Program Guide" available
in the menu.  If not, I guess it will be on my "to do" list until I get
around to it... I just don't have much time for coding outside of work
these days.

Tx,
JAC