[mythtv] Deb builds from SVN?

Luke A. Olbrish luke at gehennom.net
Sat Feb 11 19:04:10 UTC 2006

Jeremy Teale <lists at thehunter.ws> writes:

> Buzz wrote:
>>
>> I suggest that you may like to put deb/packaging related stuff in here:
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Developer_Documentation and/or
>>
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Developer_Tools_and_Scripts
>
> What would be the proper structure for something like this? Is there a
> general consensus that the debs should be modularized or just
> mythplugins, myththemes, mythtv?

I've put a placeholder page up using the same category as the
"Building RPMS from SubVersion" page.  Currently I am trying a debian
directory base on the debian dir from marillat on the subversion
source.  If it works, I'll look into posting them to the wiki too.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Building_DEBs_from_SubVersion

--
Luke Anthony Olbrish
<luke at gehennom.net>