[mythtv] Prebuffering pause w/PVR-250 Stream - SVN 8896

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:40:34 UTC 2006

I recently upgraded from 8839 to 8896 and found that all my PVR-250 streams
do quite a bit of prebuffering pauses and hickup playback. This didn't
happen in 8839 or any previous version. I remember a patch going in to help
playback of small files (for DVB dummydtvrecorder) close to 8896.

Before I go ripping that patch out, does anyone think that MAY have anything
to do with my problem, or should I look elsewhere?

- Mark.