[mythtv] Program Guide, DVD burning, and fast forwarding (rewinding)

mythtv@merkx.demon.nl mythtv at merkx.demon.nl
Wed Feb 8 18:29:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

If you're using KDE, you're definitely using a windowmanager (KDE has it's
own). This is one of the WM's I had the same problem with.

Not quite sure actually what the 'official' way of running Myth is, I just
made a simple script that gets called from inittab, starts X on the ivtv
framebuffer which starts the rest of Myth via it's .xinitrc.

But I think this is more a question for the users- list....

Stanley.