[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r8887 - in trunk/mythplugins/mythweb by xris

Robert Tsai rtsai1111 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 15:21:32 UTC 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 04:59:10PM +0200, Pekka J??skel?inen wrote:
> > Should we open a new problem on this? Everything is marked as
> > "recorded" for me as well.
>
> FWIW, I'm experiencing this problem too. I'm available at irc with
> nick 'visit0r', in case there's someone debugging it and needs
> testers for fix candidate patches.

Is everyone experiencing this problem only seeing this with DVB EIT
channels? Are there any non-EIT users experiencing this problem?

Is this restricted to mythweb TV listings, or do you also see it in
mythweb "Upcoming Recordings", etc.?

To help debug this, please attach the output of a sample listing that
is not really "recorded" (as an attachment, please, not inlined into
the e-mail):

	SELECT *
	FROM program,channel
	WHERE program.chanid = channel.chanid
		AND useonairguide = 0
	LIMIT 1;

I am interested in the 'programid' and 'seriesid' values for
EIT-filled records.

In the meantime, you can edit the FROM clause in your
includes/programs.php to read (get rid of the "oldrecorded.recstatus =
-3" stuff):

	  FROM program
	       LEFT JOIN programrating USING (chanid, starttime)
	       LEFT JOIN oldrecorded
			 ON oldrecorded.programid = program.programid
			    AND oldrecorded.seriesid = program.seriesid
			    AND oldrecorded.programid <> ""
			    AND oldrecorded.series <> ""
	       LEFT JOIN channel ON program.chanid = channel.chanid

If you are feeling less adventurous, simply revert your mythweb back
to [8886].

--Rob