[mythtv] Scheduler problems - "This program does not match current program listings" - And more...

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Tue Feb 7 09:11:52 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Was this rule /created/ with MythWeb?  (If so, that should be the
> *first* thing you mention in your post.)  Which revision are you using?
> Is it after http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/8873 ?

Hello again,

Just resynced and rebuilt. Now I'm on SVN 8890 and the error is still
there. I'm not sure, but I don't think changeset 8873 will affect the
situation, as there is only one tuner in my setup.

I'm not too familiar with the development process of mythTV. Should I
file this as a bug ticket? And, what information should I include in that?

Best regards
Rickard Borgmäster